Working principle of reversible impact hammer crusher
Reversible impact hammer crusher, also called impact crusher, is a new type of crushing equipment whose crushing rotor can be forwarded and reversed. It has a simple structure, reliable work, small footprint and low operating costs.
It is developed in accordance with the specific industrial and mining conditions and user needs of the sand and gravel industry. Whether it is raw materials, structure, performance, or shape, it is constantly innovating and changing. It is generally used for secondary crushing and medium and fine crushing. It can handle particle size no more than 800mm and resist compression. Various medium-hardness and soft stones (limestone, coal gangue, concrete, etc.) whose strength does not exceed 350MPa.
1. The hammer head is made of high manganese steel and combined, which saves a lot of wear-resistant alloy materials and reduces production costs.
2. The finely designed rotor and cavity type, speed and power are reasonably matched to meet different application options.
3. Sturdy heavy-duty rotor structure design improves processing capacity and crushing ratio.
4. The gap between the impact board and the blower can be easily adjusted to effectively control the size of the output. The particle shape is good and the stone powder is small, which meets the material requirements.
5. Ship-shaped plate hammer, firm locking structure, has good impact resistance, wear resistance and keeps the discharge particle size stable.
6. The hydraulic cover opening and the hydraulic auxiliary adjustment of the clearance between the impact plate and the hammer can reduce labor intensity and shorten downtime.
It is mainly crushed by impact. Driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed. After the material enters the crusher, it hits and crushes with the hammer on the rotor, and then is thrown to the counterattack device to break again, and then from the counterattack liner. Bounce back to the hammer action area to break again. This process is repeated. The material enters the first, second, and third counterattack chamber from large to small, and is repeatedly crushed until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the discharge port.
Feeding size: ≤500mm
Processing capacity: 200 tons per hour
Discharge size: 05, 12, 13 stones
Finished product use: urban construction aggregates, high-speed and high-speed rail projects
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781