What crusher is used to process the stones in the river?
The stones in the river channel are mostly called pebbles/river pebbles, which are non-toxic, tasteless, non-radiating, strong and durable. After reasonable crushing and processing, they are widely used in construction, cement, roads, railways, decorations, etc. Water conservancy, bridges and other fields are hot investment projects with promising prospects. In recent years, many customers have been consulting, what kind of crusher is used to process stones in the river? Next, I recommend a few more commonly used devices.
1. Jaw crusher
Jaw crusher is a more versatile crusher, it is also very suitable for crushing river stones, and the finished stone produced can be used as a supplier’s source of goods. The equipment is jointly manufactured by adopting domestic advanced crushing technology and manufacturing level, and has a relatively prominent structure and product characteristics.
1. Commonly used and core components are made of domestic high-quality raw materials to better stabilize the quality of the equipment and extend its life more than 3 times;
2. The crushing cavity type and moving jaw movement trajectory have been reasonably optimized to increase the crushing stroke by more than 60%, increase the crushing efficiency and increase the output by 1.5 times;
3. The motor base adopts an integrated design scheme, which reduces installation space and saves 35% of the floor area, which can reduce the investment in infrastructure by nearly 30,000 yuan;
4. Flexible operation and strong adaptability. Even in harsh environments, it can maintain high efficiency and stable operation, saving customers about 40%-70% of operating costs.
2. Cone crusher
The cone crusher is a cobblestone crusher with high technical content. It is designed with the introduction of high-end German technology and combined with the characteristics of traditional cone crushers. It is mostly used in the second and third stages of cobblestone crushing. The performance characteristics are also different.
1. Fully automatic system control replaces the traditional manual operation, keeps the equipment running more stable, reduces the operation difficulty of the equipment, and saves labor, time and other costs by nearly 40,000 yuan;
2. Designed with a variety of different crushing cavity types, which are sufficient to meet various discharging requirements. The finished stone after crushing has uniform quality, beautiful grain shape, no excessive crushing, cubic shape, and relatively good quality;
3. Strong overload protection ability, improve equipment safety, prevent debris from entering the cavity, causing abnormal operation of the equipment, and at the same time help to extend the life of the equipment;
4. The unique lamination crushing principle realizes the “more crushing and less grinding” effect of stones, which can make full use of kinetic energy, reduce energy consumption and waste by more than 70%, and realize low-carbon production.
3. The roller crusher
The roller crusher has a good crushing effect on pebbles. It draws on foreign innovative technology and combines the performance design of domestic metal materials. It has quite significant product characteristics.
1. The roller skin and wearing parts are made of high-strength and wear-resistant high-quality materials, reducing wear, extending the service cycle, and increasing the overall life of the equipment by more than 2 times;
2. It has a targeted crushing effect on river stones. After crushing, the material has a low needle-flaky content, a finer grain size, no internal cracks, and a uniform texture;
3. The overall operating condition is good, the failure is few, and there is little dust and noise pollution during the crushing, which achieves a good environmental protection effect;
4. The crushing efficiency is high, more energy-saving, and simple to operate, with a processing capacity of 110 tons per hour.
In addition, hammer crushers, impact crushers, mobile crushing stations, etc. can also be used for stone processing in the river. Customers can choose more suitable equipment according to their actual needs.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781