What are the crushers for coal mines?
Coal mines are the general term for areas used to mine coal resources. They are generally divided into mine workers and open pits. At present, the resources are widely distributed in my country’s provinces such as Shanxi, Shandong, Shaanxi, Ningxia, Heilongjiang, and Sichuan. The mined coal blocks need to be crushed before they can be transported, sold and used more easily. So what are the crushers for coal mines? This article will give you a brief introduction.
1. Special crusher for coal mine-jaw crusher
Jaw crushers are divided into two specifications: PE coarse crushing and PEX medium fine crushing. The former is used for coarse crushing in coal mines, and the latter is used as the choice for fine crushing. The development of the equipment technology is relatively mature, the design process is particularly advanced, and it has incomparable advantages and characteristics:
1. Deeper crushing cavity design, no dead space inside, while improving the feeding capacity and increasing the output by 40%, it also effectively improves the efficiency and avoids material blockage;
2. Designed with a safe and reliable lubrication system, the replacement of various parts is simpler and more convenient, and the equipment maintenance is relatively time-saving and labor-saving, effectively reducing maintenance and operation costs by nearly 50,000 yuan;
3. Simple structure, stable work and reliable quality. When the output is the same, compared with other crushers, the volume is smaller and the land occupation is reduced, saving civil construction, labor and other investment up to 30,000 yuan.
2. Special crusher for coal mine-hammer crusher
The hammer crusher is a special crusher for coal mines, which is composed of a box, a rotor, a hammer head and other components. It generally relies on impact energy to complete the crushing operation of materials. It has significant advantages and characteristics:
1. The working hammer part adopts innovative technology and selects wear-resistant and compressive material design, which has stronger impact resistance, more durability, less replacement times, and increases the crushing efficiency by about 40%-60%;
2. Compact structure design, beautiful external structure, fewer vulnerable parts, very simple and convenient maintenance, and effectively solve a series of problems of dust pollution and dust leakage in the coal crushing process;
3. Large output, good energy-saving performance, a large adjustment range of the granularity of the finished crushed coal, which can better meet the production needs, at the same time, the crushing effect is good, the particle size is uniform, and no impurities.
4. Special crusher for coal mine-mobile crushing station
The mobile crushing station is an ideal crusher choice for the integration of the unit. It is divided into two types: crawler type and tire type. It is very convenient to move and has outstanding advantages:
1. Flexible in-vehicle functions, whether on highways, mountain roads, or working areas, can travel freely and flexibly, with more flexible operation and simpler operation;
2. The crushed materials do not need to be removed from the site, but can be directly crushed, which effectively reduces transportation costs by more than 40%, reduces the burden of operations, and makes use more quickly;
3. Low kinetic energy consumption, saving about 60% of electricity bills, and eliminating all dust, noise and other pollution during the operation of the equipment, completely realizing green and environmentally friendly operations;
4. Large output, high efficiency, short operation cycle, fast installation of equipment, very low investment, few failures, and very safe and stable operation.
In addition, special crushers for coal mines also include cone crushers, roller crushers, compound crushers, etc. The capacity, crushing fineness, and price of each type of equipment are different, please consult us in time
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781