What are the commonly used equipment for broken bricks
Brick breaking is an important step in its production and processing. The broken bricks can be reused, reducing resource waste and environmental pollution. What are the commonly used equipment for breaking bricks and what is their market price? , The following is a brief introduction by Henan Dewo Crusher Machine for users.
Brick and tile crushing equipment
1. Jaw crusher
Jaw crusher is a high-efficiency, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly crushing equipment. It can perform high-efficiency and continuous operations against materials with a certain compressive strength. The characteristics of the equipment in the crushing process are as follows:
(1) Deeper crushing cavity and reasonable crushing speed increase the processing capacity of the equipment per unit time and increase the crushing efficiency of the equipment.
(2) Optimized the design of the abrasive roller body of the equipment, so that the equipment does not need to replace the roller body of the mill throughout the life of the equipment, reducing the user’s operating cost.
(3) A dust-proof board is installed inside the equipment, which can effectively avoid the pollution of the surrounding environment caused by dust during production, and create a good working environment for users.
(4) The use of advanced production technology effectively increases the crushing strength of the equipment, makes the equipment more stable in operation, and reduces the frequency of equipment maintenance.
2. Cone crusher
The cone crusher can effectively crush the materials. During the operation, the outstanding features of the equipment are as follows:
(1) Using the lamination crushing principle, materials can be selectively crushed, which increases the processing capacity of the equipment.
(2) The equipment has a variety of crushing cavity types, users can apply it flexibly, and the equipment has strong adaptability.
(3) The use of thin oil lubrication system can effectively extend the service life of the equipment.
(4) The hydraulic cavity cleaning system can quickly and efficiently remove the debris in the crushing cavity, so that the equipment is more durable in operation.
Hammer crusher is an important equipment for the secondary crushing of bricks and tiles. It not only has a simple and reasonable structure design, but also has the following advantages:
(1) The material can be crushed into shape at one time, avoiding the secondary and tertiary crushing in the middle, simplifies the production process, and reduces the user’s operating cost.
(2) Compact structure, small size and light weight of the equipment, users save time and effort in operation.
(3) According to the user’s production needs, the output particle size of the equipment can be adjusted to improve the crushing efficiency of the equipment and make the user obtain higher benefits.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781