Solve the problem of the main shaft fracture of the cone crusher
Cone crushers are widely used in mining, metallurgy, chemical, coal and other industries. In its working process, the main shaft fracture is a common fault, which will seriously affect the normal operation of the crusher. Therefore, effective measures must be taken to avoid the occurrence of this fault.
There are three reasons for the fracture of the main shaft of the cone crusher:
① Due to the unique working characteristics of the crusher, the main shaft will suffer fatigue damage due to frequent mechanical shocks for a long time.
② Too much feed, causing equipment overload operation.
③In the process of mining and transportation of ore, some waste metal objects are often mixed. When these objects pass through the electromagnet set on the upper end of the tape, the electromagnet cannot be eliminated due to the weak adsorption capacity of the electromagnet and the metal characteristics of the manganese-containing steel material. These materials are mixed in the ore and mud and enter the crusher, causing frequent iron overload, which causes frequent impacts on the main shaft and other components. Fatigue damage to the spindle is the main cause of spindle fracture.
1) When performing maintenance operations, on-site maintenance personnel should recycle the replaced waste parts and put them in designated locations. It is strictly forbidden to randomly discard various metal wastes into the ore.
2) When maintenance personnel in the beneficiation workshop are not ready for maintenance, strictly abide by the operating procedures and avoid leaving maintenance tools and sundries in the equipment.
3) Through procurement and relying on its own technical strength, the existing metal detectors are updated or modified to improve the metal detector’s ability to detect and remove metals.
4) The operators who guard the feed tape of the crusher should strengthen their sense of responsibility, increase the inspection of the materials, and pick out the foreign objects in time.
5) The operator of the crusher shall make timely inspections for unprepared inspections, and shall promptly handle and report abnormal situations such as current and sound to prevent the expansion of the accident.
6) Regularly use ultrasonic and other instruments to perform flaw detection on the main shaft and other stressed parts to understand the actual status of the current equipment.
7) Strengthen the training of the operators of each section, strive to improve the actual operation level of the operators, strengthen the maintenance of the equipment, and ensure that the equipment is in place in time for large and medium repairs to ensure that the equipment is in a good technical state.
8) For the spindle, body, and other key equipment components that can affect the production of the entire system, do a good job of purchasing spare parts in stock, so as not to cause the entire system to stop production after special circumstances.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781