Repair methods of common counterattack crusher failures
Counterattack crusher is a kind of more commonly used crushing equipment, its day and night work, some failures will inevitably occur, the following will talk about the repair methods of common failures of counterattack crusher.
1. Reasons for damage to impact crusher equipment
After dismantling the severely damaged crusher, it was found:
(1) All the bolts of the liner plate at the feed end were cut off, and the liner plate fell off; the two blowers of the rotor group fell off, and the flat head wedge bolts broke;
(2) The rotor and the percussion element are both castings with rough surfaces, and the contact surfaces are only point or line contact. The flat-head wedge-shaped bolts and the inner holes of the striker used for connection are also rough and poor in contact.
(3) The flat-head wedge bolts connecting the percussion element and the rotor are M18, and the percussion element and rotor holes are 23 and 25.
(4) The surface of the flat head wedge-shaped bolts used for positioning is rough, and the gap with the striking sub-hole is too large for positioning.
Based on this situation, combined with equipment design standards and requirements, after careful analysis, it is concluded that: due to the inner hole of the percussion element, the flat-head wedge bolts for connection and positioning are too thin, and the contact surface between the percussion element and the rotor is rough, and the starting speed of the equipment increases rapidly.
The adhesion force (friction force) of the percussion on the rotor contact surface is not enough to overcome the centrifugal force, so that the percussion is relatively displaced and interferes with the feed end lining plate. Due to the high speed of the rotor and the high momentum, the blower and the liner violently collide with the rotation of the rotor. The connecting bolts of the liner and the flat-head wedge bolt are sheared, which causes the liner and the blower to fall off. The equipment is damaged, causing serious deformation of the upper and lower casings, and a series of consequences such as the fracture of the bearing seat. Therefore, the displacement of the blower is the direct cause of serious damage to the equipment.
2. Improve and repair measures
In view of the above analysis, the key to the normal operation of the equipment is to hit the sub-positioning. To this end, the following measures are mainly taken:
(1) The contact surface between the percussion element and the rotor is milled to improve the surface quality and ensure good contact.
(2) On the contact surface of the percussion element and the rotor, convex and concave platforms are respectively machined to cooperate and install to play a role of positioning, so as to prevent the percussion element from shifting due to centrifugal force.
(3) The connecting bolt holes between the percussion element and the rotor are drilled, and the connecting bolts are M20 high-strength hexagon socket bolts to ensure a firm connection.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781