How to deal with the cracking of the side plate of the vibrating screen
In the current coal preparation industry, vibrating screen is a very widely used screening equipment. After the vibrating screen has been operated for a long time, problems such as breakage of beams and track beams and cracks on the side plates are likely to occur. The first two can be solved by replacement, and if the side plate is cracked, if welding is used, the crack will appear again soon.
1) First, check whether the hexagonal bolt connection in the cracked area is reliable. Remove the riveting bolts on the angle steel on both sides of the side plate and the upper reinforcement plate, and check the damage between the angle steel and the mating surface of the plate. In the case of qualified surface, ensure that the two ends of the side plate cracks are aligned.
2) Grind a groove (inside the screen) along the center of the crack over the entire length
3) Weld perpendicularly along the direction of the crack and the sieve plate. The welding gun can not swing. It can be welded in 2 sections. After each weld, use a needle gun to eliminate stress and welding slag.
4) Continuous vertical welding, strike each weld with a needle gun until the welding is completed
5) Grinding and polishing the weld seam. Until the surface is flat and flush with the surface of the side panel.
6) Grind the weld on the outside of the screen. Minimize the grinding of welds. Just clean up the weld. Just expose the base material of the side plate. Then weld it like the inside.
7) Smooth the outside of the side plate.
8) Grind and reshape the holes on the top of the side plates. The holes on the weld seam ensure that all burrs have been removed, and there are no groove marks and dent defects.
9) Polish the coating in the finishing area. Then apply primer on the side panels and reinforcement panels. Apply on both sides. Place the reinforcing plate on the inside of the screen and install as many bolts as possible. The reinforcing plate covers both sides of the weld repair area.
10) After tightening the bolts, drill several holes in the reinforcing plate to ensure that the cracks are covered, and put riveting bolts in the holes to tighten.
11) Polish the repair area on the top of the side plate, polish the angle steel and apply primer on the inside of the side plate. Add a reinforcing plate to the inner angle steel, and use at least 3 riveting bolts on both sides of the weld to be riveted.
12) After all the riveting bolts are riveted, paint the top paint on the repaired area. After the topcoat is dry, seal the sides of the reinforcing plate with SIKA glue to prevent corrosion.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781