Design of flotation process for copper-molybdenum ore
Copper-molybdenum ore is a metal ore with high strength, high temperature resistance and good electrical conductivity. The copper-molybdenum ore is widely used in chemical, building materials, metallurgy and other fields after beneficiation. The flotation method is currently common in copper-molybdenum ore concentrators. How to design the flotation process of copper-molybdenum ore more reasonable?
Henan Dewo crusher Machinery has conducted in-depth research on the characteristics of copper-molybdenum ore, and designed a set of reasonable copper-molybdenum ore flotation process plan for it.
Copper-molybdenum ore flotation process
1. Configuration of copper-molybdenum ore flotation process equipment
1. Crushing equipment-jaw crusher
Due to the relatively large volume of the original copper-molybdenum ore, it is necessary to use a jaw crusher for crushing processing to lay the foundation for the subsequent grinding and flotation processes. Henan Dewo crusher Machinery’s jaw crusher has advantages that cannot be surpassed by the same type of equipment on the market in terms of structure and performance, mainly in the following two aspects:
(1) The structure is more advanced
The main structure of the jaw crusher includes the frame, the eccentric shaft, the movable jaw, the fixed jaw, the jaw plate, etc., not only the appearance is very beautiful, but the internal structure is also very advanced and reasonable, with small size, light weight, and small footprint. And other structural advantages. In addition, the equipment is equipped with an intelligent automatic control system, which has a higher degree of automation and does not require too much manpower during operation, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of the staff, and the operation is simpler and more rational.
(2) Performance is more reliable
The jaw crusher is built with advanced technology. It not only has more reliable quality and longer life, but also has higher crushing efficiency for molybdenum copper ore and stronger processing capacity. It can crush any type of molybdenum copper ore and is adaptable. It is also very flexible and its performance is very reliable.
2. Grinding equipment-ball mill
The ball mill is used for grinding operations of crushed copper-molybdenum ore. Compared with the same type of copper-molybdenum ore grinding equipment on the market, the grinding efficiency of this equipment has increased by 30%-40%, the output has increased by 45%-60%, and energy consumption The amount has been reduced by more than 50%, making it the ideal copper-molybdenum ore grinding equipment on the market.
3. Flotation equipment-flotation machine
The flotation machine is the core equipment of the flotation process of copper-molybdenum ore. It plays a vital role in improving the grade of concentrate. The important advantage of this equipment is the super high flotation efficiency of copper-molybdenum ore, which is the same in the market. It is more than 5 times of the type of flotation machine. In addition, the price of our company’s flotation machine is also very cheap, which is deeply favored by concentrators.
4. Classification equipment-spiral classifier
The spiral classifier is the most important classification equipment in the flotation process of copper-molybdenum ore. The equipment has the advantages of high automation, easy control, safe and stable operation, flexible adaptability, high classification efficiency, high output, and affordable price. It occupies an ultra-high market share and is the preferred classification equipment for copper-molybdenum ore.
In addition, the copper-molybdenum ore flotation process also needs auxiliary equipment such as impact crusher, vibrating feeder, conveyor, mixing barrel, etc. Our company will make reasonable configuration according to the user’s production requirements.
2. Design of the flotation process of copper-molybdenum ore
1. Crushing: The mined copper-molybdenum ore is evenly fed into the jaw crusher by a vibrating feeder for primary crushing, and then sent to the impact crusher for fine crushing processing;
2. Grinding: Send the crushed molybdenum copper ore into a ball mill for pulverization and grinding, and then enter the next step after grinding to a certain particle size;
Copper Molybdenum Ore Grinding
3. Classification: The ground molybdenum-copper ore is transported to the spiral classifier by a belt conveyor for classification, and the copper-molybdenum ore is divided into qualified materials and unqualified materials;
Copper Molybdenum Ore Classification
4. Flotation: the qualified graded molybdenum copper mineral material is sent to the flotation machine through a belt conveyor, and appropriate flotation reagents are added to obtain copper concentrate and molybdenum concentrate.
3. Introduction to the characteristics of copper-molybdenum flotation process
1. Advanced flotation technology, simple process, high degree of automation and easy operation.
2. High production efficiency, low energy consumption and electricity consumption, saving more than 100,000 yuan in total production costs.
3. The beneficiation index is high, the copper concentrate and molybdenum concentrate obtained are of high grade, and the comprehensive recovery rate of ore has increased by more than 40%.
4. The equipment configuration is advanced and reasonable, and the price is economical, which can save a lot of investment costs for the concentrator.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781