Crusher is an indispensable equipment in ore processing
The ore we are talking about refers to the rock that contains some valuable minerals from the mine. The ore can be used in metal mines, metallurgical industry, chemical industry, construction industry after being crushed, ground, and so on. , Iron (public) road construction units, cement industry and sand and gravel industry and other engineering fields. The ore composition generally consists of ore minerals and gangue minerals. Ore minerals refer to metal or non-metallic minerals that can be used in ore, also known as useful minerals.
Ore minerals can be divided into the following 3 types according to the mineral content:
1. Major minerals refer to minerals that are contained in a large amount of ore and play a major role in a certain mineral;
2. Minor minerals refer to minerals that have a small content in the ore and do not have a decisive effect on the grade of the ore;
3. Trace minerals refer to minerals that generally have a small content in the ore and do not have a major effect on the ore.
Some characteristic element minerals in the ore, such as the trace platinum group element minerals in nickel ore, although their content is very small, they have a high comprehensive utilization value. Such trace minerals still have greater economic significance.
In ore crushing, the use effect of cone crusher is more obvious:
1. Since the production capacity of the ore crusher is between 600-800t/h, which is 25-40 times that of the ore crusher, it effectively solves the problem of high operation rate and no maintenance time caused by the low output of the original ore crusher. .
2. It can complete the crushing of large ore, the particle size is less than 1200mm, which effectively solves the original problem of the shortage of ore supply on the one hand and the unusable problem of storing a large amount of large ore on the other.
3. The particle size of the finished product is small, only 2-15mm, which effectively solves the problem of the original large ore particle size, which often blocks the flow and even affects the output of the mill.
4. The mixing uniformity of the two materials is good, and the mixing amount of desulfurized ore is greatly increased. The current blending amount can reach 60%, effectively reducing the cost of raw materials.
5. Power consumption has decreased. The electricity consumption per ton of ore is reduced by 1-2KWh/t, which can save 100,000 yuan in electricity bills every year.
6. Effectively improve the labor intensity and working environment of workers. Due to the high degree of automation of the ore crusher, manual contact with materials is not required, and the working conditions of workers are greatly improved.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781