Application operation and maintenance of coarse crusher
Pay attention to the following matters in the production and operation of the coarse crusher
(1) Pay attention to whether there is abnormal percussion inside;
(2) Whether the machine is running smoothly, and whether the material entering and discharging is smooth;
(3) The operation of the oil pump, the oil flow indicator at each point, and whether the oil temperature and oil pressure are normal.
The coarse crusher checks whether the following parts meet the requirements
(1) The temperature of the oil discharged from the cooler is generally 45～53℃;
(2) The oil return temperature is less than 60℃;
(3) The pressure of the oil supply pipe is 0.08～0.15MPa.
The coarse crusher should check, adjust or replace the following parts
(1) Check whether the fasteners are loose and tighten if any;
(2) Check the liner for looseness and wear. After the liner is worn to a certain level, the discharge particle size will become coarse. The movable cone needs to be increased to adjust the width of the discharge opening. If the liner is seriously worn, the fixed cone or the movable Cone liner.
Matters needing attention when the coarse crusher works
In order to enable the normal operation of the equipment and increase the life of the equipment, the coarse crusher should pay attention to the following matters when working:
(1) Before starting, check the lubrication system, the broken area, correct the tension of the belt, and tighten all the screws.
(2) After starting the oil pump motor for 5-10 minutes, check the working condition of the lubrication system, and start the main motor only after it works normally.
(3) The coarse crusher can only start to feed the ore after running at no load for 1-2 minutes. Since the gyratory crusher is full of ore feed, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the ore feed is normal, especially the ore with a lot of mud and high water content, to prevent the ore from blocking the feed port. During operation, pay attention to check the discharge situation, and it is not allowed to accumulate ore in the space under the sealing device.
(4) When stopping normally, the ore feed should be stopped first, and the main motor can be stopped only after all the ore in the crusher is removed.
Finally stop the oil pump motor. After parking, check all parts of the crusher thoroughly, and deal with any problems in time.
Maintenance of coarse crusher
Plants and mines using coarse crushers should formulate a regular maintenance system according to the nature of the materials and production requirements. Regular maintenance is generally divided into minor repair, medium repair and overhaul. The content and cycle of the maintenance are as follows.
1. The content and period of minor repairs
Check the main shaft suspension device, dustproof device, eccentric shaft sleeve and gear, liner, transmission shaft part, thrust disc and lubrication system and other parts and replace the lubricant. The maintenance cycle for minor repairs is about 1 to 3 months.
2. Intermediate repair content and cycle of coarse crusher
Intermediate repairs include all the minor repairs; check and replace the liner if necessary; check and repair the transmission shaft, eccentric sleeve, inner and outer bushings, thrust discs, suspension devices, electrical equipment and other components. The maintenance period for medium maintenance is about 6-12 months.
3. Overhaul content and cycle
The overhaul includes all the contents of the middle repair; the coarse crusher checks and repairs or replaces the frame, beam and repair foundation. The overhaul period is approximately 5 years. The maintenance period of the above minor repair, medium repair and overhaul varies depending on the nature of the material. When crushing hard materials (f=10-16), the medium repair period is about 3 to 4 months, while crushing medium hard and soft materials (f =1～5), the medium repair cooking period can be extended to two years. Intermediate and overhaul cycles are also related to the quality of daily operations, inspections, and maintenance. Reasonable operation and careful maintenance are the keys to ensure the normal operation of the machine and increase the operating rate.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781